2. About Amber Food
Amber Food, UAB, legal entity’s code: 301675046, registered office address: V. Krėvės pr. 97, Kaunas; the data about the company are collected and kept in the Register of Legal Entities of the Republic of Lithuania. Contact details for personal data matters: e-mail: [email protected]; phone No +370 615 42162.
3. What does personal data mean?
Personal data means any information collected by Amber Food about the Client, which may be used for the identification of the Client and which is stored in electronic or other manner.
These data also cover personal information of Clients which is accessed by Amber Food when the Client contacts Amber Food through social media or by carrying out active actions in social media accounts.
4. How Amber Food collects and uses personal data of Clients
- persons, who use services of Amber Food and acquire products distributed by Amber Food;
- persons, who agree to receive marketing material of Amber Food;
- persons, who contact Amber Food;
- visitors of the Internet Websites;
- acquirers of the Card ‘Noriu’;
- social media users who apply to Amber Food through accounts of social media networks managed by Amber Food or participate in such accounts by their active actions;
- persons, who register to and/or participate in the events organised by Amber Food;
- applicants for job vacancies with Amber Food.
5. Personal data processed when providing services and selling products
Data processing purpose:
- Sales of products or provision of services, conclusion and performance of a contract, payment..
Processed personal data:
- When visiting restaurants managed by Amber Food and paying with a bank card: the payment card number, date, product or service, settlement amount. .
- When ordering food through the internet platform www.foodout.lt or another partner: the order, address, phone, settlement method.
- When issuing a VAT invoice: mandatory requisites of the VAT invoicei.
Data processing period:
- 10 (ten) years after entering into a contract – the data confirming the fact of conclusion of the contract and information related to its conclusion, as well as documents supporting financial transactions.
- 5 (five) years – other information
Data processing basis:
- Contract performance
6. Loyalty programme
The Card ‘Noriu’ is issued only to persons who have reached the age of 16 years.
Amber Food processes the data of Clients in order to recognise the Client when submitting requests for services, to create conditions for use of discounts granted by the Card ‘Noriu’ and other offers (the purpose of administration of the loyalty programme). For the purpose of implementation of the loyalty programme, Amber Food processes not only the data directly submitted by the Client, but also the data of the history of use of Amber Food services (the data about the service (quantity, designation), service provision address, date and time, payment amount and method).
When the Client registers his/her Card ‘Noriu’ on the Internet Websites, he/she becomes a Client of Amber Food’s and is considered to be the Client of Amber Food during the card’s validity period.
The data for the purpose of administration of the loyalty programme are processed on a contract basis. The data confirming the fact of conclusion of the contract and financial transactions are retained for 10 (ten) years, and other data – for 5 (five) years after expiry of the loyalty card
7. Profiling when providing personalised offers
Profiling for the purpose of provision of personalised offers is carried out in respect of persons, who have reached the age of 16 years and who have expressed their consent.
In order to provide advantages, the personalised offers to the Clients who have submitted their contact data and agreed with automated personal data analysis and automated decision-making, including profiling in respect of them, Amber Food uses specific algorithms and analyses the data submitted by the person and the historical data on the use of Amber Food’s loyalty programme, the Card ‘Noriu’, provision of services or sale of products.
Such personal data analysis carried out by Amber Food and automated decision-making has no legal or other material impact and only provides the advantage of receiving personally useful offers.
For the purpose of provision of personalised offers, Amber Food shall processes the following personal data: the forename, surname, address, e-mail, phone, date of birth, number of the Card ‘Noriu’, data on use of Amber Food’s services (including the address, date and time of use of the service, delivery of products, name and quantities of services, amount, payment method), the history of personal offers submitted by Amber Food and information on their use.
We retain the information about the consent given by you and its proof for 5 (five) years of expiry of the Card ‘Noriu’.
The Client has the right to withdraw his/her consent to receive personalised offers notifying by e-mail: [email protected]. In such case, the Client will not be able to receive and use personal offers.
8. Direct marketing
Direct marketing is carried out in respect of persons, who have reached the age of 16 and who have given their consent.
To those persons, who have provided their contact details and expressed the wish to receive information about products and/or services offered by Amber Food, we send our offers for the provision of services and sale of products of Amber Food, newsletters, and other promotional material, ask for their opinion about the provided services, communicate the news and procedure of provision of services of Amber Food by means of electronic communications.
For direct marketing purposes, Amber Food processes the following personal data of Clients: forename, surname, phone, e-mail, date of birth, gender, and city. If you don’t specify any contact data of yours, we will not be able to send to you direct marketing communications.
For direct marketing purposes, the Clients’ data will be used for 5 (five) years after obtaining the consent and later - deleted.
If you are our Client and have not objected to receiving direct marketing communications of Amber Food, in pursuing our legitimate interest, Amber Food will send to you the communications regarding services provided and products sold by us. In this case, your data for direct marketing purposes will be used during validity of the Card ‘Noriu’.
The Client has the right to refuse receiving direct marketing communications notifying Amber Food by e-mail: [email protected].
9. Contact us
Contact details of Amber Food are posted on the Internet Website. We receive, revise and respond to all communications ourselves. If you contact us by e-mail, we will process such data of yours: your forename, surname, e-mail, phone number, text of correspondence and submitted material (photo).
Such data will be processed on the basis of your consent, in order to answer the questions of interest for you, as well as for the purpose of administration, assessment and examination of the clients’ feedbacks. If you don’t provide your contact data, we won’t be able to reach you.
All personal data provided by you while communicating with us are used only for the above specified purposes, for revising communications anf for the administration and management of communication flows. We undertake not to use your personal data, without your explicit consent, in any publications in such a manner that could allow identifying you.
Please note that we might need to contact you by post, e-mail, or phone. Upon change of your personal data, please notify us without undue delay.
10. Visitors of Internet Websites
Persons, who have reached the age of 16 years, can register and create an account on the Internet Website. For the purposes of identification of its Amber Food processes your e-mail address on the basis of performance of the contract.
Upon registration, we will ask you to provide the following data: forename, surname, date of birth, phone number and e-mail.
You can also connect via Facebook. In the case of registration the Facebook account, Amber Food processes the following data: your public profile data, e-mail and list of friends.
Your log-in details will be stored for 5 (five) years of the day of the last log-in.
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers which we record on your browser or hard disk of your computer with your consent. We use different cookies for different purposes. Cookies also help us distinguish you from other Internet Website users thus ensuring better experience of the use of the Internet Website and enabling to improve the Internet Website.
The majority of browsers allow denying all cookies, while certain browsers provide for a possibility to deny only third party cookies. Therefore, you can make use of these possibilities. You should note, however, that the denial of all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of the Internet Website, and without cookies you won’t be able to use all services provided on the Internet Website.
The detailed list of cookies used by us as described below is available [HERE]:
a. Persistent cookies
.These cookies are necessary for the operation of Internet Website. The basis of data processed with the help of such cookies is the proper performance of the contract while the Client visits the Internet Website and Amber Food ensures the quality and security of such visit. These may be the cookies, which, for example, allow the Client to connect and access the protected zones of Internet Websites, register for events or use other services
b. Analytics cookies
These cookies enable Amber Food to identify and count the Website visitors and observe how they navigate on the Internet Website when using it. This helps Amber Food to improve the operation of the Website, e.g., ensure the possibility for Clients to easily find what they are searching for. The data collected by these cookies are processed on the basis of Clients’ consent.
c. Functional cookies
These cookies are used to identify the Clients when they return to the Internet Website. This allows Amber Food to provide the content adapted to the Clients’ needs, to remember the information relevant for Clients. The data collected by these cookies are processed on the basis of Clients’ consent.
10.2 Third party services
Each time when the Client visits Internet Websites, with the help of Amber Food’s third party SW ‘Google Analytics’ the information on the use of the Internet Website by Clients is collected, for instance, the Clients’ actions on the Internet Website are registered and models of their behaviour are established. This service is used in order to determine the number of visitors of the Internet Website and of its different parts. The information collected helps in clarifying how the Internet Website is functioning and how it could be improved by Amber Food. Amber Food does not identify its Clients and does not allow SW ‘Google Analytics’ do that.
11. Social media
All information you provide to us via social media (including messages, use of boxes ‘Like’ and ‘Follow’ as well as other communication) is controlled by the social network manager.
The Internet Websites contain links to our social media accounts. At present, we have the following accounts:
- in Facebook network, the privacy statement of which is provided at the address: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation: ‘Charlie pizza’, ‘Katpėdėlė’, ‘Pilies Katpėdėlė’, ‘Memelio Katpėdėlė’, ‘La crepe’, ‘Beer garden’, ‘DAS BOOT Chill&grill’, ‘Guacamole Restaurant’, ‘Царское село (Carskoje selo) ’, and ‘Grill Terrace’;
- in Instagram network, the privacy statement of which is provided at the address: https://www.facebook.com/privacy/explanation: https://help.instagram.com/: ‘charlie_pizza_lt’, ‘lacrepe_lt’, ‘dasboot.chill_and_grill’, and ‘guacamole_mexican_grill’.
We recommend reading the third party privacy statements and contacting directly the service providers if you have any questions regarding the use of your personal data by them.
12. Participation in Amber Food events
For the purpose of registration for Amber Food events, on the basis of your consent, we process the following data of yours: the person’s forename, surname, city, e-mail, phone, date of birth and gender. Such data are retained for 30 (thirty) days after the event.
Subject to your consent, the fact of your participation, forename, surname and photo are used in communicating to the public the events of Amber Food. We undertake not to infringe your honour and dignity by using such photos. Your photos, with your consent, may be published on Amber Food’s social media accounts and on the Internet Website.
Media representatives can publish your photos only in compliance with requirements of laws applicable to them; however, Amber Food is not responsible for any actions of media representatives.
Photos will be published and retained for 3 (three) years after the event, unless laws provide otherwise.
13. Participation in recruitments
Amber Food collects and processes your CV and/or motivation letters and/or other information provided by you during participation in recruitment for the purpose of performing recruitment on the basis of your consent which you express to Amber Food by sending your CV.
If you do not provide your CV and/or the motivation letter, we will not be able to assess your suitability for the offered position.
After recruitment, we undertake to delete and/or destroy your personal data within 5 (five) working days after signing the employment contract with the selected candidate.
14. Disclosure of data
Furthermore, we can disclose the information about you in the following cases:
- jon the basis of requirements of the law;
- in order to protect our rights or interests;
- when intending to sell a part of Amber Food’s business or assets, disclosing your personal data to a potential buyer of business or its part;
- upon sale of Amber Food’s business or essential part of its assets to third parties.
JYour personal data will not be transferred to a third country and/or international organisation.
15. Security of your personal data
Your personal data shall be processed in observance of requirements established by the General Data Protection Regulation, the Law of the Republic of Lithuania on Legal Protection of Personal Data and other legal acts. When processing your personal data we shall implement organizational and technical measures ensuring protection of personal data from accidental or unlawful destruction, alteration, disclosure, as well as any other unauthorised processing.
16. Your rights
This Chapter contains the information about your rights relating to your personal data processing carried out by us and about the cases in which you can exercise such rights. If you wish to receive more information about your rights or to exercise them, contact us by this e-mail address: [email protected].
Amber Food, without undue delay and at the latest within 1 (one) month of receipt of the request, shall provide to you the information about the actions taken after receiving your request with respect to the implementation of your rights. Considering the complexity of the request and the number of received requests, the aforementioned period may be extended for 2 (two) more months; however, in such case we shall notify you of such extension and its reasons within 1 (one) month of receipt of the request. Amber Food shall refuse implementing those rights of yours only in the cases provided for by legal acts.
16.1. Right to withdraw consent
You have the right to withdraw your explicit consent for the processing of your data given to us at any time notifying us by e-mail: [email protected].
16.2. Right to access your personal data
We seek that you have a complete understanding of how we use your personal data and do not experience any inconveniencies due to that. You can contact us at any time and inquire whether we process any personal data of yours. If we store or use, in any way, your personal data, you have the right to access them. In order to do that, you should send to us a written request by e-mail: [email protected], confirm your personal identity; we expect from you honesty and reasonability when submitting such a request.
16.3. Right to obtain more information
16.4. Additional rights
Below provided is the information about additional rights which you can exercise according to the procedure described herein.
- You have the right to request from us the rectification of any inconsistencies in the available data. In such case, we can ask you to confirm the rectified information..
- You have the right to request from us the deletion of your personal data. Please note that we will be able to fulfil such request only where:
- your personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the implementation of the purposes for which they were collected (e.g., we need your personal data in order to be able to answer your letters);
- we are prohibited by laws to collect, store or use personal data;
- your personal data are not necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim, e.g., in court proceedings.
c. You have the right to request from us to restrict or stop the processing of your personal data:
- during the period necessary for you to ascertain the accuracy of your personal data when you lodge claims regarding the accuracy of data;
- when collection, storage or use of your personal data carried out by us is illegal, but you decide not request the deletion of the data;
- when your personal data are no longer necessary for us, but you need them for the establishment, exercise or defence of a legal claim;
- during the period necessary for determining whether we have a more important legal basis to continue processing your personal data, where you have used your right to object to the processing of personal data.
d. You have the right to the transfer of data which we receive from you on the basis of your consent or for the purposes of entering into a contract. When you exercise this right, we will transfer, at your request, a copy of the data which you provided to us.
e. You have the right to object to our use of your personal data:
- When we use your personal data in order to ensure our legitimate interests, and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for us to further use such data; or
- At any time, when we use your personal data for sending of newsletters or for direct marketing purposes. In such case, the data will not be used for these purposes; however, they may be used for other legitimate purposes.
- At any time during the application of profiling in respect of your personal data, for the purpose of provision of personalised offers. In such case, the data will not be used for these purposes; however, they may be used for other legitimate purposes.
If you consider that your, as the personal data subject’s, rights are and/or might be infringed, you should immediately lodge a complaint with us by e-mail address: [email protected]. Only upon receipt of your complaint, we undertake to contact you within a reasonable time and inform on the progress of examination of the complaint, and later – on its outcome.
If you are not satisfied with the outcome of the examination, you will be able to lodge the complaint with the supervisory authority – the State Data Protection Inspectorate.
You are responsible for the confidentiality of your password and of the provided data, as well as for any actions (data transmission, submitted orders, etc.), that are carried out on the Internet Websites by connecting using your log-in data. You may not disclose your password to third parties. Where services provided by our Internet Websites are used by a third party who connects to the Internet Websites with your log-in data, we shall consider that the person who logs-in is you. If you lose the log-in data you must immediately notify us by post, phone, fax or e-mail.
You are responsible for the accuracy, correctness and completeness of the data provided by you to us. Jif the data provided by you change, you must immediately notify us by changing the respective data in the registration form or, where the date have not been entered in the registration form, notifying us of their change by e-mail. We in no case shall be responsible for damage incurred by you because of inaccurate or incomplete data entered by you in the form or for the failure to notify us upon change of such data.